Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Exam

My son is studying for exams. It is his last year of high school so he is working extra hard to maintain his marks from the term through his exam. He has been diligent in creating and following a study plan. He gets to one specific course where the exam is the next day. He keeps drawing a blank when I quiz him. He is getting frustrated. I can see it. I gently ask him to take a break. Take an hour and play some XBox. Reluctantly he did so.

I had to go out on a few errands. After about an hour, he called me to tell me I was a genius – imagine that! Taking a break worked and as he went through his prep quizzes, he was answering everything perfectly.


Me – a genius! Who knew?

Got any other study or study-block tips to share? Please do so, help advance the future.

No comments: