Friday, June 24, 2011
There are books, public speakers, DVDs, downloads and more on the subject. Do you think it works? Do you believe that we all emit vibrations and the level of vibrations attract others to us because they are at our level?
Or do you believe this works with money, or love?
I am still learning, and have started to realize that it is true.
Positive attracts positive.
Someone once told me it was like tuning forks - when one vibrates on it's key, if another one is nearby, of the same key, it will vibrate too. Very interesting how the universe works.
Posted by Anonymous at 7:22 AM
Friday, June 17, 2011
I guess you may say that I am open to learning just about anything. So when a connection offered me the opportunity to try tapping I did.
And much to my surpirise, after my car accident, I no longer had a headache because, through tapping, I was able to release the points I was holding onto about the accident. The anger, the fear, the disruption of my life melted away and allowed my body to heal as I let the trauma go. I have not had a headache since.
Needless to say, I went back to another workshop, this time 6 weeks long, and found that I had a lot of other things to let go of that were holding me back and causing unnecessary stress.
Please, if you suffer from stress at all, check out my friend (you get close doing this, so you need to be open to everything that comes your way), Frances Soda and her website http://www.tap-eft.net/. Her story is great, her work is amazing.....and she is in it for you. To teach you and to help you heal, to eliminate blocks that cause you stress and provide you with tools you can use for a lifetime.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:18 AM
Saturday, June 11, 2011
'it is not my business what anyone else thinks of me'
You know how hard that hit home? I almost fell off my chair.
Life is so much easier to live when you figure that out!
Be true to you!
Posted by Anonymous at 8:12 AM
Friday, June 3, 2011
The last two weeks I have been completely off track - in life, in business, in routine. My spouse had a minor surgery that turned into a major surgery. He's doing very well recovering - thank goodness and all the powers that be. Not easy, but definitely a learning experience that ends by me saying that 'Life is Good'.
After all - the lessons along the way have been incredible:
- you are never given more than you can handle - thought that I couldn't deal with juggling a packed schedule, 2 kids, doctors appointments and more...guess what? I did!
- learned about medication and it's influences - meds can do strange things to people, so point it out, get it corrected (with new meds or no meds) and move on
- kids can feel and see everything - being kind always, providing love and removing toxic energy makes a huge difference and they emulate what you do
- your limits are only where you set them - never thought I could handle bandages, scars and the rest - not much of an issue anymore because it helps me to help him
- time is not limitless - waiting for a 45 minute surgery after 3 hours, I knew that something was on the wrong track but not exactly sure how bad it really was - with the doctor's patient and thorough explanation, I discovered that the surgery needed to be this way because of circumstance and that full recovery would take place....in the meantime, and again later, when I was on my own for a few minutes, I was able to count my blessings and be thankful for my time with my spouse.
Posted by Anonymous at 8:24 AM