Friday, June 17, 2011

Tapping to an Improved Me

Every now and again I want to try something new.
I guess you may say that I am open to learning just about anything. So when a connection offered me the opportunity to try tapping I did.
And much to my surpirise, after my car accident, I no longer had a headache because, through tapping, I was able to release the points I was holding onto about the accident. The anger, the fear, the disruption of my life melted away and allowed my body to heal as I let the trauma go. I have not had a headache since.


Needless to say, I went back to another workshop, this time 6 weeks long, and found that I had a lot of other things to let go of that were holding me back and causing unnecessary stress.

Please, if you suffer from stress at all, check out my friend (you get close doing this, so you need to be open to everything that comes your way), Frances Soda and her website http://www.tap-eft.net/. Her story is great, her work is amazing.....and she is in it for you. To teach you and to help you heal, to eliminate blocks that cause you stress and provide you with tools you can use for a lifetime.

No comments: