Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Ray of Sunshine

In the drab and supremely cold month of February, a Ray of sunshine popped into my day. (sorry I am posting this so late - it's now April......I just located this note to myself!) I was traveling down a crowded downtown street where i needed to go around a stopped taxi cab. The very nice driver had gotten out of his warm car to help his customer out and to the sidewalk around the snow-mounded curb. This elderly customer had a cane. This driver was gentle and caring, holding his arm and making sure all was well before he got back into his car.


See. People care!

Tell us about the rays of service-sunshine that you've seen lately.

2 comments:

Carolyn Trafford Art said...

Hi

I've come to you via a comment you left on my linked in discussion.

I think your blog is fab. I'm anonymous at the moment though will be launching a new real blog soon.

Pop by if you get chance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feedback. Let me know when you start your blog...I will be happy to share it here and more!